Sunday 8 January 2012

New Years cupcakes

I've been busy lately and i haven't had time to upload my new years cupcakes! But i guess its better late than never :)

The first picture is what the cupcakes looked like without the frosting (and the thin layer of "creme brulee")
The rest is what they looked like with the frosting!









I made Vanilla-creme brulee cupcakes and white chocolate/dark chocolate frosting.

While i was frosting the Cupcakes with white chocolate frosting, half way through i ran out of frosting. I was going tomake more, but i couldnt because i had used up all the white chocolate.
Instead i made dark chocolate. This was a great idea because it turns out not everybody loves white chocolate as much as me (haha), and some preferred the dark chocolate ones!
i made 28 cupcakes (some for me, and some for my cousins) and they were all gone within 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment